StandardsNational : NF C 33-209
NF C 33-209 Network distribution bundled conductors with neutral messenger are designed for rural and urban areas.
Some important cable characteristics are :
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance,
- Ozone resistance,
- High dielectric strength,
- Light and easy to handle.
The NF C 11-201 standard´s procedures determine the installation procedures for low voltage overhead lines.
These cables are NOT ALLOWED to be buried, even in conduits.
The bundled conductor cables have aluminum conductors, insulated with XLPE, they have good durability and thermal resistance.
- core : circular stranded in AGS aluminum alloy, cross-section area 54.6 mm²
- Insulation : Black XLPE
- nominal cross section : 54.6 mm²
- core diameter : 9.2 mm to 9.6 mm
- insulated core diameter : min. 12.3 mm, max. 13.0 mm
- min. breaking load : 1660 daN
- Rated voltage : 0.6/1 kV
- Test voltage : 4 kV AC
- Resistance to voltage surges : 1.2/50µs with a positive or negative polarity and a peak value of 20 kV.
- Voltage Drop calculated for Cos phi = 0,8
- Permanent current rating calculated in air at 30°C
|Max. linear resistance, public lighting conductor||1.91Ohm/km|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/1 kV|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|See all products|