S03Z1Z1H2-F (SQX) 300/300 V
The cable may be used indoors for connecting of light portable apparatuses, i.e. table-lamp and radio.
StandardsInternational : HD 21.5; HD 308 S2; IEC 60298; IEC 60332-1
- Oval and light, halogen free, HFFR-insulted and HFFR-sheathed connecting cable with circular, multi stranded, bare copper conductors.
- Designed according to HD 21.5 in applicable parts.
- The conductors have resistance according to IEC 60228 class 5.
- The parallel laid cores are identified by colours according to HD 308.
- Requirements for flammability according to IEC 60332-1 (F2).
CertificationCertified by SEMKO and VDE
Flammability classIEC 60332-1 and SS 424 14 75, cat. F2
Quality systemEN ISO 9001.
Environmental systemISO 14001 and registered according to EMAS
|Conductor material||Bare copper|
|Outer sheath||HFFR (Halogene Free Flame Retardant)|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||300 / 300 V|
|Operating temperature, range||0 .. 70°C|
Docs and info
- Outher sheath marking : NEXANS GS Z1Z1 SEMKO
- The package is marked with manufacturer, type of cable, length and manufacturing date. On the label on drums upon request also the customer itemnumber and/or ordernumber.
- Delivered in specified lengths.