XKN 3 X 150 Alse/ 95 Cu 0.6/1 kV
LV distribution cable with massive sector shaped aluminium conductors and concentric copper-wire conductor
StandardsInternational : HD 603; IEC 60228
National : ASE
LV power cables with massive sector shaped aluminium conductors and concentric copper-wire conductor for underground laying.
- Low voltage distribution networks underground.
- Poses tubes, gutters, cable trays and in earth.
- Arises in electrical substations.
- Insulation crosslinked with high resistance to high operating temperatures in case of overload and short-circuit.
- No evolution of corrosive gases = security facilities
- PE outer sheath especially resistant to abrasion and low shrinkage.
- No interruption of the protective conductor during manufacture of a derivation
- Massive sector shaped aluminium conductor
- Assembly of 3 XLPE insulated (cross-linked PE ) conductors
- Separating tape
- Belt PE insulation
- Concentric copper-wire conductor
- PE outer sheath black
|Conductor flexibility||Solid class 1|
|Number of conductors||3|
|Core identification||Black, red, white|
|Material of the outer core / screen||Copper wires|
|Outer core type||Waveform concentric|
|Sheath colour||Black + 2 yellow lines|
|Conductor diameter, range||11 .. 17.5mm|
|Average insulation thickness||1.7mm|
|Diameter over external conductor / metallic screen||37.6mm|
|Nominal outer diameter||41.4mm|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/1 kV|
|Maximum operating voltage||1kV|
|Perm. current rating in air 30°C - trefoil formation||330A|
|Perm. current rating buried 20°C - trefoil formation||290A|
|Nominal phase capacitance||0.65µF / km|
|Impedance (AC) at max. operating temperature||0.265Ohm|
|Phase reactance 50 Hz - trefoil formation||0.07Ohm/km|
|Max. DC resistance of the conductor at 20°C||0.206Ohm/km|
|Maximum pulling force by laying||9kN|
|Bending factor when laying||10(xD)|
|Bending factor when installed||8(xD)|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|